"Every Child is an artist. The problem is to remain an artist once he grows up." -- Picasso

Thursday, May 22, 2014

WEREWOLF

Pen & Ink on Standard Stock
Original Creation Date: May 21, 2014



I have a concept for a graphic novel... It's somewhere between the final plotting and scripting phases of completion. To be completely honest, the sheer idea of a graphic novel is one of the most intimidating things I can think of; the scope, the massive scale of work, and most importantly, the huge sacrifices necessary to make it happen. And to do it right.

So, for the time being, I'm inching closer to the day where I have to decide: do I shelve the whole book, or do I sit down and start drawing?

At any rate, this book would indeed be a werewolf story... but one that never has been told like this.

The above was an ink test for what would most likely be the title character.